Segway Group is a service company that specializes in recruitment, relocation, and relationships for executives. We work closely with the University of Florida, Shands, and other organizations to help them convince top talent to move to the area. From providing tours for the candidates to finding housing once they accept a position to helping them establish a support community after they move, we do all of that and more.
To help create awareness of the Alachua County metro and to reinforce our position as the area’s experts, we rely heavily on digital marketing initiatives across many platforms. Therefore, the marketing coordinator position is primarily focused on social media content creation and management for several Segway Group-related entities, including some of Anna’s personal social media accounts. The marketing coordinator reports directly to her, but must be able to work independently as Anna is mostly occupied with her real estate responsibilities.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
This is predominantly a social media management role, although responsibilities may include other marketing initiatives and are not limited to those listed below. The marketing coordinator oversees marketing for four entities: Segway Group, Let’s Talk With Anna Podcast, Segway Forever Home, and Anna Olcese’s personal brand.
- Have a professional presence and be a brand ambassador at all times
- Have a good understanding of business; understanding of and passion for real estate is a plus
- Possess strong professional and creative writing skills
- Be proficient in many social media platforms with a focus on Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Understand branding and maintain branding standards and tone across platforms and among the different entities
- Understand the differences in the type of content that should be posted for each entity and on various platforms
- Develop professional and engaging social media marketing campaigns and posts across platforms for each entity
- Be available for weekly virtual team meetings and be prepared to present and discuss marketing strategies and needs
- Maintain a social media calendar that allows for social media posts on multiple platforms multiple times per week
- Work independently and with minimal supervision
- Be willing and able to attend virtual continuing education seminars (paid for by the company)
- Have safe and reliable transportation to travel long distances within town for meetings and video shoots
- Be open to constructive criticism
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Constant Contact
- Splice or other video editing applications
- Real estate brokerage-specific cloud-based software